Our mission is to provide a clean and safe educational “hands-on” learning environment where children can learn, play, and build self-confidence while their parents enjoy peace of mind.
Children of all ages are offered a variety of educational experiences through daily curriculum involved; cooking projects, science experiments, art activities, scavenger hunts and more.
Lighthouse Learning Academy offers a stimulating environment with a “hands-on”, developmental approach to learning. Children are offered a variety of experiences which enhance the child’s emotional, social, and intellectual growth and development. We facilitate each child’s natural development by providing a varied and multidimensional environment where, through play, children make decisions and discoveries that will enable them to make sense of their world.
Our philosophy is to create a fun, strong, safe and secure future for children by building a strong individualized educational foundation that prepares them for success.
Listed below are some school features and benefits our center encompasses
- We provide early education for children 6 weeks up to 12 years old.
- Hours of Operation: 6:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Transportation- We transport children to and from local Elementary schools.
- Creative Curriculum Based Education- Each classroom focuses on a curriculum that stresses age-appropriate activities to encourage social growth and learning.
- Closed Concept Classrooms- Each age group has their own individual classroom that is completely enclosed and insulated to ensure quality education without interruption.
- Spanish Lessons- During the week basic Spanish skills, such as their numbers, colors, and commonly used words are integrated into our Creative Curriculum.
- Tutorials- Monday thru Thursday children that have homework are allowed quiet time with staff to complete their assignments.